Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today's the Day!

Hoooorraaay!

We are back from "bacation" & back in FULL swing of crazy life here at our house (I'm sure I didn't expect anything less)!! I have TONS of pictures to share!

Right now, I'm tagging clothes for our school fall/winter consignment sale & getting ready for Big O's FOOTBALL meeting this afternoon (break's over folks...football season is upon us...Ack)!



Change is here, finally!

Today is going to be my LAST post on this blog.

Yeah, it's time for the big, exciting "CHANGE" I've been telling (teasing) you about!

I've been thinking about changing blogs for awhile now...I have been sewing my camera strap covers & haven't sold children's clothing as "Little Precious Boutique" in a very long time. I LOVED being Little Precious, I taught myself how to sew & did it well enough to sew clothing for profit...a HUGE accomplishment for me! But, my little family is just too demanding to take on big sewing orders & that's just not who I am anymore.

Seldom is anything about ME around here...you know how it is if you're the mom...you can be hanging over the bowl barfing & dinner is still expected to be on the table, on time!

I decided to make this change for Little Ole ME! ;)

SO...I picked a new name...I tried to keep it simple...I chose THREE words that will tell you a million things about me, before we've even met!

Crafty, Southern & Mama...

Totally me, huh! ;)

of course, I'm still "Mama Precious" for my sewing venture on Etsy (the shop is open btw, new items added daily)...

but from now on you will have to read about my crafty adventures & rambling nonsense over on my new blog...



Come on over & take a peek!

http://craftysouthernmama.blogspot.com/

This blog will remain active in case you need to look up something (use the search box in the top left hand corner). I hope that you will bookmark my new blog, I'll have a BUTTON for you to add to your blog page very soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, I hope to see you over on the new site soon! :)

~ mandy

4 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Congrats on your new blog! Of course, I will follow you over there too!

Jenn said...

Aww congrats! Life is always changing and evolving. I know you will always be successful in whatever you chose to do with your time :) Gonna go check out your new home!!

take a bow Jenn

infant girl clothing said...

waw..waw..amazing!!!
your blog is better and more better.
and very creative and good ideas

My Yard Clothing said...

Very colorful blog. I enjoyed reading it..thanks for sharing..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...