Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Win a Mama Precious Camera Strap Cover

Now, you guys know I'm taking some time off this summer to chase my children & get new things sewn up....

BUT, I'll be back to selling my Mama Precious Camera Strap Covers (& lots of other fun goodness) next month...you can bookmark my etsy shop...hope you'll come back to visit soon! ;)

In the mean time, you can WIN one of my straps over on the Lazy Mom's site this week!



All you have to do is just hop over to their site & check out their FABULOUS blog. This week they are taking housekeeping tips...share a tip & you might win this strap:



I LOVE that awesome floral print, don't you!!!

And speaking FREE items!
Stop by Erin's site and check out all the goodness she & her friends are giving away...

W-O-W!!
Some FANTASTIC Handmade stuff, huh!



I'll be back to share the craft room...it's DONE!!
Yeah!!

and Sneaky E has a big boy bed in his room now...
Oh, my...what have we done!!

Hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...