Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remember when I said...

I wasn't running all over the place this summer?

I'm not doing a very good job sticking to that so far...UGH!
I guess old habits die hard.



Big O had the opportunity to attend a football skills camp hosted by a former NFL player this week & that kid has been on CLOUD NINE! Luckily, it is not too far from our house (about a 1/2 mile)...he's played ball, run drills, swam in the lake, fished in the lake, played more ball, played football on the big screen...come home stinking like a dirty, sweaty dog & talking non-stop about his Big Coach & all the assistants (who are college ball players).

Since Big O is my energetic child, I am thrilled to death that he got to spend the week in constant motion...I know those guys WORE HIM out every day...I bet he will sleep all weekend to recover from it!



Ball season is still sputtering along like a Tin Lizzy that needs a good cranking...it's supposed to rain, YET AGAIN all day today...this was supposed to be our last week of ball, but now we're trying to keep the make up games from getting rained out too! Mercy, it's been a weird season!



My little nephew just started his ball season (isn't he just stinkin cute!!). I LOVED it when Big O played in that league!! They don't even start until the middle of May & play through June. It was so much easier than this league where we're playing at 7:30 & not getting home till 10pm & still have to get up & go to school in the morning!

Last weekend we did make up games on Saturday & it was BLINDING...hot & sunny! Since my nephew finished his little games, my brother in law came over to watch Big O's game too.

Seriously now, do you SEE who Big O looks like...it's not me & Daddy P...he's an Uncle Andy Mini-Me! ;)



Just listen to me rambling on...good golly!
I should never blog before my 2nd cup of coffee...

**********************************************************

I did a fun little project for my craft room the other day & I took pictures to show you step by step how to make one for yourself....look for my free, step by step fabric message board tutorial tomorrow! :)



and I'll leave you with some shots of our new little lady...we'll be picking her up in 4 weeks! Sweet Megan sent us pictures of our little Katie Scarlett at 3 weeks old....look at her down there, licking! AWWWWW!





and look at this rolley polley belly!!



Miss O is beside herself with excitement...she's going to have a lot of fun with this lil gal! :)

I'll be back to share that tutorial tomorrow & I'm so excited to see people are leaving blog comments...

pat, pat, pat your back!! ;)

I knew you could do it!! You're getting warmed up for our very first contest...I've got some Mama Precious goodness to give away on Friday! :)

Have a great day!

~ mandy

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those pictures of Owen are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...