Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mama & Daddy P...

got dressed up & went out!

(without kids, YEAH!!)



We went to a black tie dinner last night & had lots of fun!

In the mean time, I've got one chair painted (& I'm loving it in BLUE)...gotta head over to Home Depot in the morning to pick up more spray paint & look for some storage containers!

I'll wait a couple more days & allow comments about my mess down in my last post. I'll be drawing a name for the Mama Precious Apron on Tuesday!

Check out this fun blog I found...I LOVE how she gets folks to share their homes...I love to look inside other people's houses (especially when they're all clean & prettied up)...LOL!

I'm excited about getting a craft room all prettied up & ready to show you guys very soon!!

Happy Sunday afternoon...we're getting ready to take a NAP! :)

~ mandy

2 comments:

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

you know I just never comment over here... how terrible is that?!?!

And that bad part? I read every single post you make and never miss a word. I just love you life :o)

You look all cute (as usual) and I hope you had a wonderful night out.

I cannot wait to see the new, improved and organized craft room. The blue sounds dreamy!

And Kelly- from the blog you found is a great read. She is a customer of mine and has recently gone through a scare with baby Harper. She had lots of problems when she was born. Is she not the cutest little baby girl ever?

Hope you are having a great summer so far!!

motherof3fellows said...

You look beautiful! I love that dress.

The boys talked!! I think ya'll are going to try to come here next month. Oh, we will have so much fun!!!

Where did you find your letters for "DAD"? I'm going to attempt it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...