Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day Pics...

Boy, It STORMED today!

Whew, we had a scary bit there...I tried to get into town to pick up the kids from camp before it hit...OH, MY! I hadn't watched the weather, so I wasn't aware that there were possible tornadoes out there!!

As soon as I get in town the tornado sirens started going off...folks coming out of their homes & businesses looking up at the sky...scared me TO DEATH! Miss O's group was already huddled in the gym locker room...bunch of 1st graders squalling their eyeballs out! I grabbed her & then ran over to get Big O two streets over...they were also taking cover & he was so happy to see his mama! ;)

We managed to drive around the worst of it & got home safely...WHEW!
I don't like scary!!

It cleared off nicely & there wasn't a BIT of humidity, so we got cleaned up & prettied up to do our yearly father's day pictures. These are not a surprise for dad (although, it will be this year since they turned out SO MUCH cuter than last year).



Didn't they do good!!!

& then I got one of them all three LOOKING & SMILING! THAT so NEVER happens!!



I'm so tickled with them!

Do any of you guys do pictures for Father's Day?
Post a link if you do, I would love to see them!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! :)

~ mandy

3 comments:

motherof3fellows said...

Where did you get the letters? I have been looking for some BIG ones. They turned out great!

Kim Sue said...

super super cute!

Mandy said...

I got these at Joann's...they were brown, so I spray painted them.

Thanks, guys...the kids did good (I think because of those jumbo letters, LOL).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...