Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Apron Winner!!

I'm walking out the door to get Miss O, I'll be back to share some gardening tips from my beloved landscape guy...he says my roses are the prettiest he's seen around (he's such a kiss up...haha)!

I counted the two comments from my last post, making it a grand total of EIGHT comments!!!!
WHOOOOOOO!!!
Put them into the random generator (like this one):



And it said that comment #5 is my winner!!

Jennifer, my "lurker from Canada" is the winner!!!
YEAHHHHH!!

Jennifer, email me with your mailing info (oh_fiddle_dee_dee@hotmail.com) & I'll see if I can figure out how to ship something over the border...;)

Be back at nap time!

~ mandy

1 comment:

Little*Precious Boutique said...

Well, of course that didn't work...it was chosen randomly...trust me, it came from random.org.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...