Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wow Wednesday!

I am still laughing at the local peeps who told me they thought I was going to report that I was pregnant when I said I had some exciting news!

You goof balls know I would TELL YOU before I blogged about it!
What kind of a girlfriend do you take me for!?! ;)

Pregnant...the thought makes me about want to spit out my coffee like some scene from a Steve Martin movie!

Y'all are too, too funny!

*******************************************

I'm racing out the door again, but just wanted to share this WOW that I saw yesterday!

You know I've already confessed to reading that gossip blog...(and here's why)



doesn't this just give you chills!?!?
OMGosh, I can't hardly wait till November!!!!

Here's the article if you want to read about it...(careful though, that site is addictive!)

Happy Wednesday!!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...