Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vinyl...Letters...Oh, My!

Now, y'all know how I love me some vinyl letters & you also know how I love me some Etsy shopping! ;)

Well, I was tell you in my last post about Marilyn's Etsy shop...she did these vinyl names for my cork board:



I have been browsing through her shop the past couple of days & I am LOVING everything!!

Look at this goodness:



(I totally want to get this for Miss O's room)





(this is sold in a set of three decals, you can stick them on whatever you like)



AND she has a second shop for small things (gifties with the letters already on them for you)...WWW.SassyMonograms.Etsy.com...I LOVE these:

(totally buying these for my powder room & the pool house bathrooms)





This would be a CUTE graduation giftie, fill it with bath goodies for that gal or guy going off to college...



Aren't they awesome!!!
She's reasonable & SUPER FAST & her work is fabulous!
Go get over & check her out & do tell that sweet gal I sent you! ;)

www.DecalMonograms.Etsy.Com

WWW.SassyMonograms.Etsy.com

We're getting ready to head out for a graduation party & then off to another birthday party tonight!

I've got some very EXCITING news to share...but it will have to wait a bit because this party starts in an hour & no one is dressed & Daddy P is still napping...OH, MY!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...