Saturday, May 2, 2009

Silent Saturday...

Oh, don't I WISH!



Somehow April didn't get the message about showers & we are getting them in May instead...ball is cancelled today & the kids are screaming & running through the house & building forts with every cushion & pillow in sight...sword fighting with wrapping paper tubes (where they came from, I do NOT know)...





I was reading some of my regular blogs yesterday & ran up on my friend Sharae sharing her beautiful kitchen...I tell you, this girl is the MOST thrifty mom I know! She's smart with her money, her boys are perfect gentlemen & her house ALWAYS looks like you've stepped into Southern Living magazine! Do check her out & get you some decorating ideas...I LOVE her french country style! ;)

All this CLOUDY, drizzling rain (reminds me of Forks)...whew, I totally could go for a nap today...or maybe I'll watch Twilight again instead. ;)

Happy Wet Weekend!

~ mandy

2 comments:

motherof3fellows said...

Are you not the sweetest!! Thank you so much for your kind words.

I laughed at the boys being "perfect gentlemen" HEHE!

It has done nothing but rain here all week, out football games were canceled too :)

Kim Sue said...

ditto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...