Saturday, May 30, 2009

"It Stormy!"

Sneaky E is completely fascinated & terrified of storms...

He is SO funny about them! Quite often he will ask me very seriously, "it rain today?"...I don't know what goes on in his little head, but stormy weather is definitely in there!

We watched a storm roll in this week from the back porch....the clouds were dark & kinda scary! The sun was still shining where we were, which made all the colors in the yard pop...it was beautiful!





(we finally got our new patio furniture delivered & set...I'm in LOVE)







Don't forget, tomorrow's the last day that my Etsy shop will be open...I'm taking a few weeks off to enjoy summer vacation with my kids. I mean, sitting on the porch watching storms roll in with THIS guy...who could resist taking a break! ;)



Hope everyone has a HAPPY weekend! :)

~ mandy



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...