Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is it Thursday Already!?!?

Good golly, the week is flying by!



Today was the first full day of summer vacation!!

Big O was up at 6:45 (grrrr).

Miss O slept till 8:30 & then promtly fixed herself breakfast upon coming down the stairs.

Guess who my favorite kid is today...



I wanted to share these fun pics from our weekend at our neighbor's party. They have a beautiful home on the lake & welcomed the entire neighborhood over to play & eat all day on Saturday! We had a glorious time!! Thanks again for having us over!

Here are my hubby & my sweet pal, Amy...



Amy's lil guy Not So Sneaky E ;)



My Sneaky E out on the boat...



The girls...



Miss O after riding the tube...



LOVE these...Amy & Jen take on the tube...these girls will do ANYTHING, they are so funny!





& sweet T giving mom a thumbs up on the tube (or maybe she was giving Mr. Brent the "go faster" signal, I dunno)...



The view of their house from the lake...BEAUTIFUL!



Whew, you KNOW it was a good party when folks are still talking about it a week later!

Well, I'm heading back out to lifeguard...I DO hope my new umbrella gets here soon...it's roasting hot out there!

I'm starting to think about how to do my Father's Day pics this year...last year's pics were a bust! Bah, that Sneaky E!

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...