Friday, May 29, 2009

Father's Day & Random Nonsense...

Well, another Father's Day is sneaking up on me!

For the past couple of years I have done pictures for my hubby for Father's Day. He always loves them & puts them up in his office. I borrowed this idea from one of my ebay pals (Carrie, I think)...

Sneaky E was just a wee two months old, so these were easy-peasy...



but then the next year...photography skills got mucho better, but Sneaky E did NOT! ;) I had to retake his later!







but I DID snag a rare group shot, so I think I used this as my Father's Day pic that year...



then LAST year was a total BUST!

The O's did great, but E was uncooperative...such a biscuit! Evey Betty tried to help perk him up, but alas...no luck!



I ended up with this as my Dad gift...



haha!

What do you do for Father's Day? Any special tradition like these pics? I would love to hear your ideas!

I'm trying to decide how to do mine this year, I'll get back with you on that...

On a side note...my Fitflops were NASTY...so, I used a bit of SHOUT & scrubbed the footbed to get the dirt loose...then threw them in the WASHER! They came out looking BRAND NEW, washed up perfectly! Very Pleased, Indeed! :)

I believe I am going to close my Esty shop for the summer. This way I can get some things finished up & be ready to stock it full in late July. SO, if you're wanting a strap (for $12) this is the last week they will be available. If you don't see what you're looking for, leave me a comment here or shoot me an email thru etsy's "contact the seller" option & I'll whip it up for you if I have it in stock.

I believe that is some RAIN coming over the hills....UGHHHHHH!
I don't have the actual numbers, but I BET there have only been 6-7 days this WHOLE MONTH that it has not rained!! I cannot remember it ever being this wet here in May!! Speaking of rain, I have some cool pics to share of the storm that rolled in a couple of days ago...the dark, dark sky made everything POP...the colors are fabulous, I was so excited!!

Miss O is up (8:27 am) & fixed breakfast again & just fixed me a cup of coffee...wow, I could get used to this! ;)

Hope you all have a Happy Friday!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...