Monday, May 11, 2009

Family Fun Weekend...

It was a Family Fun Weekend here...whew!

We spent the day Saturday with my parents, my sister & brother in law, and our sweet cousin Emily. We rarely ever get to just "hang out"...it sure was nice to spend some quality time with family.

Here are a few shots from our fun Mother's Day Event...

me, my mother, my cousin (holding my dear friend "mr. spoon"...*snicker*) & my sister (in the back):



We've had so much rain lately, we were deliriously happy to see some SUNSHINE for a change!!



Mama says Emily could be her very own daughter since they look so much alike (except for the part where Emily's hair is naturally that color...ahem...)...I agree...I consider her a little sister myself! ;)



I love this shot of my mother & my beautiful little sister...and then they were attacked by a wild animal...





and one of us & mama holding her precious fur grandson...



this is a rare shot, as my sister & I are seldom in the same place at the same time...I hope the future will find us spending more quality time together...



my sister and her husband (isn't he a cutie pie)...



and Sneaky E in true form...WAY too busy to stop for a picture (WEARING a pair of Big O's knit boxer shorts, I might add)!



I've got some fun things to share this week...the sun's out & the ballgames are BACK ON! I got out & took some pics of my big guy heading out for his game (just minutes before Sneaky E started barfing on the hardwood...*sigh*...I'm glad I decided to stay home, I would have been turning around & coming right back).

I'll be following up on that Fitflop blog entry (wanted to give them a TRUE run before I made comments about them)...I also got some great shots of my FAVORITE flowers...LOVE!!

AND, I got crafty this weekend...I mean, REALLY crafty...spray paint, sand paper & everything! ;)

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...