Monday, May 18, 2009

Excitement!!

Yeah!

I started out with just one exciting thing to share, but now I think I have TWO!

It looks like Sneaky E is about done with pull-ups!! YEAH!! I've had a few (reverse psychology type) arguments with him about wearing pull ups & wearing the big boy underwear...you know the kind...

me: you don't want to wear those big boy underwear, pull ups are so much better...sneaky E: I not wear that pull up, I wear big boy pants...me: are you sure, these pull ups are so nice...sneaky E: I say I NOT WEAR THAT!!



haha, that little stinker!
He doesn't want to do ANYTHING mama suggests that he do...it's only natural that I suggest the opposite (hey, I got three kids...I'm a professional here). ;)

****************************************************

Well, the BIG news here at our house is that we are EXPECTING!!
Our big crazy family is about to grow by FOUR feet!

Meet our precious Lil Katie Scarlett, born last week on May 12...



She's home with her mama and siblings, all doing well...



Here are her proud parents...

Mama Paige



and daddy, King Louie ;)



sweet Katie Scarlett will be coming to live with us in July, we are so VERY excited!!!!

Now, I just gotta break the news to Lil Smokey...

~ mandy









2 comments:

motherof3fellows said...

I so thought you were going to say you were pregnant! Oh my, you had my heart flopping!!

Congrad. on the new puppy, its about like another kiddo! :)

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

What a cutie pie! Sneaky E and the puppy both! Congratulations on both big news items!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...