Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Blue Eyes...

My big baby boy is getting so big!



After two full weeks of rain (it is SO green here, it's amazing), things have dried up & ball season is back in action!!



I am LOVING these georgous royal blue uniforms this year! They really make Big O's eyes sparkle (but don't tell him I said that, he would think I was very "uncool")...



Dad's not coaching this season, so we are actually getting to SIT TOGETHER at the games & watch our son play (for the first time in 3 years)...it's mighty nice, I might add! ;)



I am looking forward to this weekend when they play on Saturday morning. All of their games have been in the evening this year, too dark for good pictures. I'm taking my "big daddy" lens with me this weekend...so, watch out! ;)



I'll be sharing some DIY Home Decor projects tomorrow...be sure & check back!

Happy Wednesday!

~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...