Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Shopping!

It is completely unavoidable...everyone GREW...I have naked little bodies & feet all over the place here! I've been SLOWLY doing some spring/summer shopping (online, of course)...it's been tough to get in the mode with this CRAZY, freezing spring weather we have had!

Here's some really cute stuff that I've found:

For Miss O...these rockin' TDF, pink glitter converse shoes!!! OH, I love!!



A beautiful, (yet SUPER comfy) dress made by my pal Tanya of Bug-n-Belle on Etsy...



For both Sneaky E & Miss O (accidentally, as I ordered the 4 for E but it fits Miss O right now & she ran like the wind with it when she saw it...so, I had to get E the 3) from Paper Lily....SO stinkin' adorable Guitar Super Star Tee & they are on sale for $10 right now!!



And how about THESE...Limeade & Flowers Flare Pants with a built in skirt on sale at Twirly Girl! Their things are SO comfy!!



This is one of my MOST favorite places to shop...www.crazy8.com...it's owned by the Gymboree folks, but the clothing is cheaper than Gymbo & just as nice...I can buy for ALL three of my kids here (which I CANNOT do at Gymbo) since the big boys sizing goes all the way up to 14 & lots of their little guy styles remind me of Boden! I snag deals there CONSTANTLY...(& I feel guiltly not sharing the love)! Look at these cute spring/summer outfits they have right now...








Here's another Etsy seller that I LOVE...fun, fun little tees...this one is Oog the Cowboy Monster...too cute!




I'm just DYING over the goodness that Heather has in her shop right now...Little E Designs on Etsy...get over there & check these out (I want some of those stretchy headbands for myself)!!





I'm still shopping for SHOES...these little feet, ugh!! I found what I needed for E at Piperlime & snagged a GREAT deal on some New Balance tennies for Miss O...FREE Shipping & FREE Returns too, gotta love that! I'm STILL hunting for khaki crocs for my boys, anyone know where I can get some online?

Oh & that brings me to my last & latest find...www.whatapair.com...WOMEN'S shoes galore! You can go to their advanced search option, put in your size & it will give you everything they have in stock in your size! There are TONS of great deals here, I found these FUN Rocket Dog tennies for just $9.99!



Alrighty...I think that's enough shopping love for you for today! ;)

I've got to get some things done before it's time to take Lil Smokey over to the school. Big O is doing some demonstration in his classroom...how to get a dog to beg...I didn't argue, I'll let him find out that all he is going to be demonstrating is how to keep a weiner dog from eating your classmates alive...*sigh*....live & learn!

Happy Tuesday!
~Mandy







1 comment:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Oh my goodness! Girl you are making me feel the need to shop! My "little" girl shares my shoes right now and just wants jeans and t-shirts. But I can still get my little guy to wear pretty much what I want him too. So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...