Monday, April 27, 2009

Nowhere to Go, Nowhere to Be...

now, wouldn't that be something?!?

I can't think of a time recently that I had Nowhere to Go, Nowhere to Be...seems like I've always got WAY too many places to go & WAY too many places to be...ALL the time!!

But, yet I'm loving this Kenny Chesney song today:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9eANBKGfhQ

Enjoy yourself a little listen...while I GO get the clothes out of the dryer...Nowhere to go...
*sigh*...
(boy, that would be so nice!)

Hope everyone is have a beautiful Monday! :)

~ mandy

2 comments:

motherof3fellows said...

Ha, I'm right there with you! I wish I had no where to go either!!!

Thanks for the comment on my pictures. I LOVE taking pictures.

Did you talk to Aaron about this summer?

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

I LOVE Kenny Chesney. We purchased tickets for his concert here Sunday night. Then found out that was the day of our daughter's dance recital. So sad! Of course we sold the tickets, we wouldn't miss the recital, but it would be great to go to both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...