Saturday, April 11, 2009

NOT Obsessed...

I mean it, I'm really NOT! ;)

For some reason, I find myself visiting this celebrity gossip blog a few times a week...it's not bad gossip & the blog author is always complimentary & positive about every picture she posts. There's just something interesting about these people being out in real life...mostly I read just to see what these folks are wearing in their "down time"...I'm curious...but NOT Obsessed! haha


and speaking OBSESSED...I broke my promise...after TWO full weeks of reading in the car...here a page, there a page...I brought Breaking Dawn back into the house...it's SOOOOO good...I can't stand it!!



I'm feeding my kids some lunch & settling in for a bit of LAZY Saturday reading!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day & a very Happy Easter Sunday! :)


~ mandy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...