Friday, April 17, 2009

New Stuff! & a WINNER!

I've been listing new stuff in my Esty shop!

Yummy new Mama Precious Camera Strap Covers AND some CLEARANCE Fabric! Don't forget, FREE SHIPPING on all camera strap covers in my shop the entire month of April!

Here are a few (& I have 36 more to list over the next week, so please check back):












AND I also have a WINNER from Tuesday's blog contest:

Lazy Mom Leslie, it's YOU! :)
Please email your name & mailing address AND what fabric you would like your strap done in to oh_fiddle_dee_dee@hotmail.com.

Hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday!

~ mandy

2 comments:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

I'm so excited!! I have been coveting these camera straps for awhile now. And I get one of my very own! Woo Hoo! Thank you!

motherof3fellows said...

Thank you so much for the goodies, The camera strap is beautiful!! Have a great one and enjoy the wonderful weather.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...