Friday, April 3, 2009

Mr. Man is Three!

How can it be!?!

Just a blink ago we were expecting a new baby...now my Mr. Man is done with babyville & heading straight into the independent pre-school years! I just CLING to him staying little, but I know I can't keep him that way much longer. In the next few months the crib (yes, I told you I CLING) will come down, the paci will disappear & potty training will be finished (ok, I hope)...

It was just a minute ago that the nurses were all swooning over this charming little guy..."LOOK, he's got DIMPLES!"...was the first thing they said after he was born!



and he was wrapping folks around his little pinky the very second he came home from the hospital...



My busy, busy little man...
Modeling for mommy...





Here on is first birthday...what a gloriously, warm, sunny day it was!



Playing in the MUD!



Making my heart melt...



Doing portraits on the beach...



Earning the title of Sneaky E...



Being my superhero!



Riding on his beloved "cycle" (as in pop cycle) ;)



Having birthday #2...



Last summer playing in the sun...



Modeling for Tote & Tee...



Being the Big Cheese...



and now he's turning three...



Happy Birthday, sweet boy!
I love you so very much!

(and can't wait to see your face when we pull that Lightning McQueen riding toy out of the garage tonight for your birthday...OH, my!) :)

Hope everyone has a super Friday!!
~mandy

4 comments:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Happy Birthday!!

Gindy said...

Happy Birthday Little E! You know what this means right Mandy....it is time for ANOTHER BABY!!!

Little*Precious Boutique said...

Bahaha, Gindy!
I think I'll let someone else in the family have a turn! ;)

Kim Sue said...

what a cutie! hope it was tons of 3 year old fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...