Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Confessions of a Lazy Mom



I am a HUGE fan of the Lazy Moms blog...if you haven't paid them a visit yet, you are really missing out! Lazy Mom Leslie & Lazy Mom Amanda take turns blogging every day sharing great tips & funny stories...

"What is a Lazy Mom, you ask? A Lazy Mom isn’t really lazy. She finds fast and efficient ways to get more done so she can have more fun."

Today they are having a Mr. Linky party, so here I must share my Lazy Mom Confession with you! ;)

I must confess that I keep the UPS guy busy!

(what is this? there is no shock on your face!?!) ;)

I would much rather pay $5 for shipping than pay $5 for GAS...ANY day! Shopping online is faster & saves me lots of headache (I have three kids, you know...do YOU want to go shoe shopping with three kids...or even ONE KID for that matter!?!?)...

Do visit the Lazy Moms site to read more great tips & not so LAZY confessions!

(after you recover from my blogging TWICE in one day that is) ;)

Happy Tuesday!




1 comment:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Awww Mandy, you're making me blush! Thanks for all the kind words! All us mamas are just the same, doing the best we can in the 24 hours God gives us! Thanks for the link up! We plan to do it each Tuesday so think about your Lazy sins during the week. After that cute post I just read about all your shopping for your kids I believe you keep that UPS guy on his toes! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...