Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tricky Leprechaun!

I was looking for serving pieces on Monday. I was having my yearly Matilda Jane Trunk Show here at the house & naturally there were nibbles. Of course, I was having one of those If You Give a Mouse a Cookie kind of afternoons & it was only fitting that while I was looking through my cabinets for something else....I FOUND HIM...wayyyyyyyy back in the back...HIDING!

That TRICKY, Tricky Little Leprechaun!!

So, of COURSE I had to whip out my camera! LOL



We've been living in this house for TWO years this week & he has not surfaced until now! I don't know HOW he got in this cabinet, he must really be MAGIC!! ;) My granny painted this one for me when I was just a wee lassie. My birthday is March 17th, so like it or not...I'm Irish...go ahead & kiss me! ;)



So, anyway...up he went in the middle of my little St. Patty's Day collection of trinkets. He was looking mighty fine up there (until I realized that some of his gold was broken off). Luckily, it was nothing a little paint couldn't fix!



I also had to go out & pick up a new shamrock plant to kill. I get one every year & can NEVER seem to keep them alive!! Meet my new victim....



I'm looped out today...Tuesday it was 80 degrees here, GLORIOUS! Today it has been BARELY 35, sleeting & snowing...BAH! I don't know about you guys, but I am REALLY ready for some WARM & some GREEN!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...