Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still...

Bitten!



I warned you, I told you it was BAD!
I've been walking around with a book in my face all week long!
And what's worse, I somehow managed to bite my pal Carrie...so now SHE'S got a book in her face as well! (sorry, pal) ;)

I finished the third book in the series, Eclipse on Friday night...oh, they are all so, so good!! However, the hubby has been VERY patient all week long (he's been on vacation & I've been up every night till midnight READING like a woman possessed)...so I promised not to start Breaking Dawn until he goes back to work tomorrow! (in the mean time, I had to console myself by watching the movie again last night...*sigh*...I've got it bad!)...

Ok, before you get BIT...I'll distract you with these cuties!



It's Birthday Week here at our house...Sweet (but Sneaky) E is turning THREE on Friday! We had a little party with our pal, Sweet (& not Sneaky) T last night (this is my "bitten" pal, Carrie's son)...are they not the CUTEST!?! Amy sent us these tees...they were PERFECT for our little birthday boys! You can find them on her site...http://www.toteandtee.com/catalog/.



I'll share more of their fun evening later, I just wanted to pop in & let everyone know that I was still...without a doubt...smitten with a fictional teenage vampire (and loving it...bahaha)...;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable!! Happy Birthday E and T!!

Kerry said...

Breaking Dawn was my FAV!!! Read slowly because you will sooo miss Bella & Edward when you finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...