Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reap...

Remember last fall when I was working my boys like field hands...(yeah, right...bahaha) ;)



They were so sweet, Big O & Daddy P (aka "Daddy Precious")...tilling & hoeing so that I could plant my bulbs.





Well, they're are slllllooooooowwwwwlly popping up & the kids are so excited!! I wanted to get some good pictures of them, but the wind was beating me down & they would not be STILL! I'll get more as the variety starts blooming...we planted so many different things, I don't even remember what is out there! That's ok, I love a good spring surprise! :)



I am LOVING these first signs of spring...it's one of my favorite times of the year! Yesterday it was warm enough that Miss O asked when we were opening the pool...AH, yes! Love that!!



Friday was Miss O's first spring swim meet (and whenever I figure out how to post a video, I'll share) & then we signed up for softball yesterday...Big O went to the Dixie Youth Majors try outs yesterday....

Y'all know what that means...it's getting ready to get CRAZY around here again!! Bring it on! ;)

Hope you're having a beautiful spring weekend too!

Mandy

1 comment:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

What beautiful spring pictures! Our Hawthorne bushes are starting to bloom in the front yard and they're so pretty! Can't wait to see all of your blooms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...