Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bitten...

I apologize for the lack of blogging, but I have been somewhere else...mentally...for days now!



The dear hubby was out of town on Sunday, so after the kids went to bed I decided to settle in on the couch with a glass of wine & the weiner dog & watch a movie that I figured he would have NO interest in watching!

All I have heard is rave & swooning over the Twilight book series...at one point I had a borrowed copy in my possession, but I was actually AFRAID to start reading it...afraid of what would happen to me (because I heard it was SO good, you couldn't put it down).



Let me just clarify what I heard for you...
the book really is SO GOOD YOU CAN'T PUT IT DOWN!
But, it was this good for ME....AFTER I saw the movie (em...twice in a row on Sunday night...)...
you might even say I was "Dazzled"! ;)



The characters were all there, firmly planted in my imagination...the book (which I just finished last night, after racing out on Monday morning to purchase) was SO delicious! It was like watching the movie AGAIN, but with all these extra deleted scenes & back stories!

I enjoyed the movie so much on Sunday night, that the first thing I did on Monday was head to Walmart (the closest store) to buy the DVD & the book! BUT, Wally didn't have it on Blu-Ray...(if you have seen a movie on Blu-Ray, then you understand my NEED to get this moive on Blue-Ray...haha). I settled for the book & a copy of the regular DVD (for my MOTHER, harhar)....but as the day wore on I couldn't stand it! When the hubby took the kids to ball practice, I RACED to the nearest Target store to buy an exclusive Blu Ray copy AND found the remaining three books from the series on sale...I wish you could have seen the look on the sales boy checking me out...scanning all three books & then the movie (that's all I bought)...
his look was like "YOU have some issues, lady"...



YES...I totally have to agree with him!
I'll be back to regular blogging as soon as I can get this delicious Edward Cullen out of my head...in the mean time, ask me what movie I'm watching tonight! ;)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...