Friday, January 30, 2009

My Life is a Circus...

Seriously!
It's so nutty here...ALL the time!
I've been trying to list our outgrown goodies before this new law goes into effect...I'm adding Buy It Now options & they are just flying out the door (YEAH)...here's a link if you want to check them out:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/little*precious

The hubby was out of town all week on business & I am absolutely exhausted from dealing with three kids all by myself! He's home now...sleeping in from jetting across the country on the red eye...I'm sure he will be up & fiesty later because today's his BIRTHDAY! ;)

Well, anyway...last weekend before he left on his trip we took the kids to the CIRCUS........
This was E's first trip & he was totally absorbed...his little eyes were HUGE & his mouth hung open the entire first half (the second half was another story that invloved him climbing all over ME with a $9 snow cone in a clown cup...it did not end well, I'll just say that...ok). Bah!

Anyhow, here's some shots:





Nothing says "I've been to the circus" like a $20 light up, spinning (& beating the folks in front of you) wand...





This was THE BEST PART, hands down!
The "cycles"...bahaha!
The DOME was AWESOME...at one point they had SEVEN dirt bikes in that ball...spinning around!! One false move & you're dead meat!!
I looked around at the dads sitting around us...they were all hanging off their seats going "WHOA!!"...
It was (adorable) & WAY cool!! ;)





It was a super fun (but, alas pricey) morning! :)



Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I'm going back to listing before my crazy day cranks up!
Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...