Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Trying to Recover...

From the past week...
my word, this house has been a disaster area!!
I CLEANED yesterday & got lots of decorations down (oh, the DUST...ugh)...however, my hubby whined & begged to keep the tree up till the weekend...so, the monster still looms in my living room!

All this clutter from Christmas was really stressing me out, so I went into craft therapy on Sunday and made three cute new pillows & a sock monkey quilt for the playroom couch...(that's how I deal with stress...I bake or I sew & since my pants are pinching me I decided to go for the fat free alternative). I'll share some pics sometime this week, they turned out really cute!

ANYhow...
Here are a few shots from Christmas morning at our house...it was a Sock Monkey Christmas this year! ;)




Here are a few quick ones from the morning...
Miss O & her new baby doll pram...



Big O looking quite sweet between gifts...



and Sneaky E playing happily with his new truck...the kid would have been content getting JUST that gift...he was WAY too busy to open any more!



this one is my absolute fave...haha...the next time dear ole dad makes a comment about one of his kids in deeeeep thought with their tongue sticking out, I'm going to pull this one out & remind him just WHERE they got that funny characteristic! ;)



and I also wanted to add how very happy I am for my precious friend Heather...her Air Force man is on his way home from an ETERNAL deployment...she & their three lovies will have Christmas just a few days late...I'm so happy that her Aaron is finally coming home!

AND...I'm ecstatic for my sweet friend Lisa, THE Domestic Diva...her daughter Marielle received a kidney for Christmas...she had her surgery yesterday & everything is going well...what an incredible Christmas Blessing!

Ok, back to the messes...I'm cleaning up the clutter today...watch out people the warden is coming upstairs!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw, you are SO sweet to keep us in your thoughts. Love ya! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...