Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ode to the Card...

I fianlly got my Christmas cards in the mail yesterday!
Whew, that's like a huge monkey off my back!
Now all have to do is buy TWO more gifts & WRAP a room full of stuff...I think I can, I think I can...wooooot, wooooot....;)

I just LOVE our card this year...Shannon did them for me & they SOOOOO classy & super nice!
(Thank you, Shannon...love ya, girl!)

Here's the front...isn't it amazing!



The little darlings just keep growing & growing...we measured this weekend & both the O's have grown a full inch since August! I think I'll drag out some goodness from Christmas past to share this week...starting with THIS ONE
(probably one of my MOST favorite shots of all three of my kids together)

E's very first Christmas (this was our card that year)...



*sigh*
They were so funny that day!
I'll post a few more tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a great week!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a HOOT!! LOVE that picture...looks how little they all look! PRICELESS!!

take a bow Jenn

Kim Sue said...

love the black and white...beautiful

melbytoast said...

Oooh--the black/white photo is AMAZING!!

Kristen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...