Thursday, December 18, 2008

E's First Christmas...

There are ton's of first Christmas pics of my kids, but unfortunately E is the only one who's pics are digital...the other two were born back in the "dark ages". ;)

I could share Baby's First Christmas shots of this kid ALL day long, but I narrowed it down to these few...Little E, eight months old...my absolute favorite age!









and here ya go...Miss O...(note the broken front tooth two years later, *sigh*)...

just days before the WORST temper tantrum she's ever thrown...

Yeah, you know what she did...acting like she had a degree from the local beauty college...I seriously CRIED for five solid minutes (and then promtly threw a tantrum my own self...). LOL



to be continued...;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...