Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Past...

We have icy roads this morning & the kids are going to school two hours late.
I thought I would blog real quick while the little darlings soaked up some SpongeBob...;)

I've been going through my pictures from Christmas past & have been able to conclude TWO important things! ONE...I didn't take enough pictures, it's just that simple!! and TWO...the pictures that I DID take are seriously of HORRIBLE quality! It is unbelievable how much my photography skills have improved over the past four years...holy cow!

Anyway...these took me back...four (seriously QUICK) years ago we were far from home living in Arkansas while dear ole dad was in the Air Force. Big O was in kindergarten this year & Miss O was 2 1/2....



That pitiful Charlie Brown Christmas tree we had that year...our rental was way too small for us & a large tree. Life was way more simple four years ago...

But, now this one tugged my heartstrings! Miss O wanted to sleep with Big O all the time...she's always loved her big brother, he's her hero!



Are they not precious!
*sigh*

and if my mother in law is reading WAAAY down here...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nana!
We love you! :)

1 comment:

CWDkids said...

What a cute photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...