Sunday, November 9, 2008

SEW Busy Lately...

Holy Cow!
The hubby has been out of town & I have been drowing in sick children (well, ok...just one was sick...but it felt like five!!!!)....

I've also been busy cranking out new boutique camera strap covers & fun aprons for my Etsy store. I've been selling these locally & am finally getting them caught up enough to list, just in time for your holiday shopping! These make GREAT gifts for those hard to buy for folks on your list!

And speaking of holiday shopping, I have totally got to get a leg up on that! Have you started yet!?!?

Here are just a wee few pics of my new things, they arrive professionally packaged & ready for gift giving. I already have 18 more finished & ready for pics (as soon as the sun comes out today), so please check back...they are ALL different prints & ALL VERY SASSY!











Hope everyone has a very Happy Sunday! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...