Sunday, November 30, 2008

Radio Flyer Boy...

I am SOOOO excited!
I've been shopping online this weekend for the kids...it is GLORIOUS...buy it, get free shipping on most of it, Santa in Brown drops it off down in the big garage...I'm so spoiled!

I've just about got all my shopping done...just down to a few little gifties and a few stocking stuffers for the kids. I usually put that off till the last minute & go to the Cracker Barrel Gift Shop for those....they always have neat/old time toy stuff that my kids have never seen before...another reason I wait until the week before to buy stocking stuff is in case they come up with some new THING that they just have to have (don't make me tell you the original Littlest PetShop Christmas story here...).

Well, little E has really LOVED his little red "cycle" (as in POPcycle)...it is such a cute bike & has served as a great photo prop for several auctions this year. I swear, I cannot remember WHO gave it to him (family readers, please speak up here)...but I want them to know that he has really LOVED this thing! ;)

The little "trunk" compartment is always full of his many found treasures....E has worn out the hardwood downstairs & the driveway...the kid can really handle his ride well for his age & it is SO funny to watch him ride...











WHICH brings me to WHY I'm so excited today! ;)

E is terribly into "big boy cycles" (aka. small bikes with training wheels) these days...so, you can just imagine the look on his little face when he comes downstairs on Christmas morning & sees this little beauty under the tree...



OMGosh...
Is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen!?!
& LOOK at that little BELL on the bar...TDF!!
I found this one at Walmart online...they have a GREAT online selection of little red beauties just like this one, I was really impressed!

Be sure & check back after Christmas...I know he is going to LOVE it & can't wait to share pics of him on it!! :)

1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

can't wait to see the pictures of him riding on the new one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...