Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ever So Thankful...

I can't believe yet another year is quickly coming to a close...it seems like they go faster & faster with each child that we've had. So many things have happened and as I have spent the day on the couch recovering from a cold, I've thought about all the goodness in my life. I have the most wonderful, often times CRAZY, absolutley NEVER dull life...I wouldn't change a thing about it for anything!

I can't really put them into words, but I can show you just a small sampling of the blessings that God has given me...I am ever so thankful, I have been blessed!







































I hope your holiday weekend is filled with laughter, love & (of course) lots of really good food!

~ Mandy

6 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, what a sweet post and then I saw our Disney pic and got a little weepy.

Love you pal!!
Amy

Kim Sue said...

wonderful pictures...especially that one of you and your hubby!

Little*Precious Boutique said...

you gals are so sweet!
Love you too, Amy :)

Jumpin Jilli Bean Baby said...

Mandy, you are so blessed and it's so wonderful to know that you appreciate it so much! Your family is GORGEOUS and you have WAY more patience than me with that flower and powder girlie I swear! You have reminded me though to chill out when situations such as those may happen! THANK YOU!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Hopefully we will be planning a Nashville visit soon!!

HUGS mama!
James :)

Jumpin Jilli Bean Baby said...

flour rather! LOL

Myrinda said...

awwww-oh haha! I was going to comment on our Disney picture too but Amy beat me to it! lol! You need to come visit again!
Or maybe DH will remember to switch the dental to a PPO and I'll come see you first, hahahaah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...