Friday, September 26, 2008

You Can't Even IMAGINE...

how CRUSHED I was last week when I got in the BEACH mode & then realized that I had looked at my calendar WRONG...not one week left, but yet an ETERNAL TWO!!! (that's how BAD I need a vacation, folks...can't even read a flippin' calendar for crying out loud!!!)

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! :(

Whew...I'm ok now...
The countdown is on...ONE more full week of school & we are on our way to the Panhandle!

Here are a few shots from Evan's VERY, VERY first trip to the beach on Harbor Island, SC...he was just a Wee 3 months old!!



Heading out for our day trip to Charleston (look there's ME...I really do exsist!)...



The O's sharing some quick love...



the gang posing with G'ma on the porch...



Big O & Miss O looking QUITE young...they have really grown up in the past two years!





AND this was as close to "being in the water" that he got on this trip...a fun bath in the kitchen for Mr. E...;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...