Thursday, September 4, 2008

LOOK What I Found!!

I noticed this machine in my local quilt shop earlier in the week when I took my sewing machine in to be serviced...is this not the CUTEST thing ever!?!?



I didn't check the price on it while I was in there...hence all of their machines are overpriced so, I assumed that one probably would be too. I went home & started hunting online instead. The only one I could find was THIS machine...with the price ranging from $89-$109. (That green one is a little bit bigger too).

When I popped in at my quilt shop today, I was SO EXCITED to find out that this ADORABLE little cherry one WAS in stock & MUCH CHEAPER ($59) than the green one I had seen online. She only had two, so I snatched one and ran (after I paid, of course)! ;) I'm putting it up for Miss O for Christmas, but I just HAD to get it out and (play with it a bit) make sure it worked & all that good stuff (you know!!) LOL....
It is just way too cute!





& They had ONE MORE in stock. SO....If you MUST HAVE one too, let me know & I will get you their number. ;)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

THAT is so STINKIN cute! A has been begging to learn to sew...hmmm...what a great idea for Christmas!!

take a bow Jenn

Heather said...

Well, I just peed my pants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...