Saturday, September 27, 2008

Goodies for Mama...

I've been working on some new things this past week. Usually I sew exclusively for children, but these goodies are for Mama Precious! ;)



SASSY Aprons made in BRIGHT, Fun Colors...two versions: full coverage (ties around the neck & hips) and the half apron (ties at the hips)...these are SURE to perk up even the most DESPERATE Housewife! ;)
I have just a couple ready to list on ebay & will be finishing a dozen next week to put up in my Etsy store. These make GREAT gifties for teachers & pals.









More to come...
Happy Weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Little*Precious Boutique said...

Please do not be offended. I do not allow annonymous comments, they freak me out. Thanks for understanding. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...