Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rambling Roses...



These things are just HUGE now!

I cannot get over it!

When they were planted last August they were barely 2 feet high, now they are bigger than my kids! If you're looking for a GREAT bush to add color to your yard, the Knock Out Roses are INCREDIBLE & VERY easy to care for!

The bush pictured above is my best one. I have been experimenting with mine this summer. Some I have been religious about clipping the dead flowers off & keeping them trimmed at the same height (see how that pic has a couple of limps that are real tall, I clip them down). I also have some that I have not touched ALL summer long...they are NOT even comparable to this bush pictured! I felt so bad about them yesterday that I hacked them up & put them in remission...hopefully they will perk up & fill out nicely like this one has...I'll keep you posted. ;)

We are off to another football game tonight, Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

kacey@doodlebugspaper.com said...

Those are great! Do they take shade or sun??

Little*Precious Boutique said...

HI, Kacy!! Hope you had a great vacation! :) These roses are SUN LOVERS...my biggest one is in FULLLLL sun, the others get some shade during the day & they are not as big (but are still very lush).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...