Monday, August 25, 2008

Rainy Monday...

It looks like we're going to get a few days of rain compliments of Hurricane Fay. When the kids left for school this morning it was SO HUMID outside...I'm so glad I didn't put much effort into fixing my hair this morning! LOL

Saturday was LAUNCH DAY for the Sack Lunch line of Matilda Jane Clothing Co...I can't wait to get my goodies!! I ordered the Fin Skirt & Slate Blue Tee for myself...oh & the Charlie in a Brown dress too...I got a gaggle of things for Miss O....the PINK Striped Big Ruffles were the big MUST HAVE item for her! We LOVE MJC...if you haven't tried their goodies, you are totally missing out!!

I was going through some pictures this weekend & found this VERY sweet shot from last winter. I can't believe I never got it printed up. I'm going to order one for my growing collection upstairs. Our bedroom is downstairs, so the entire top floor of our house is devoted to our three kids. I LOVE to walk up those stairs & see their beautiful little faces all over the walls. (BTW, I LOVE how big my pics are now on the blog...YEAH!!)

Hope you are having a great Monday! :)

2 comments:

Kim Sue said...

is there any way you can tell me HOW to get my pictures bigger on my blog...is it going to be over my head?

Little*Precious Boutique said...

HI, Kim! It was not too hard to do. Go under Layout, click on pick a new template…I chose Tekka
That made it wider (there are several that will work, I just got tired of fooling with it)…
The pictures are uploaded through inkfrog.com, not the blogger.
I’m still playing with it, but am much happier about the quality of pic. Hope that helps you some. ~mandy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...