Friday, August 22, 2008

It's FOOTBALL Time!

ALREADY! Whoo-hoooo, Go Green!!

Last night was Big O's first Middle School Football game...it is their only EARLY game this season, so I made sure I took Big Daddy with me to get some shots of my guy in action! This team consists of 5th & 6th grade students and I was VERY SURPRISED to see how much playing time Big O actually got last night...he did a GREAT job!


Here are a few pics before the game actually started...I think these little guys were a wee bit NERVOUS!! ;)



here are a few Big O action shots...he is #88....I love these of him coming around after the QB...he did GREAT, I was so proud of him!!






and then there's Miss O...I believe she is smitten! She was ALL about watching the little cheerleaders last night & asking WHEN she would be able to do that...oh, boy...I'm starting to fear that where I think my life is crazy right now...it is actually just the CALM BEFORE THE STORM! I'm going to need a personal assistant when all three of my kids are in the social circuit! LOL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...