Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I was on BORROWED Time...

I guess...
*sigh*
One minute the little darlings are like THIS:

The next minute they are complaining that you are dressing them "LIKE A NERD"....waaaahhh, I was just trying to be a good mama! :(
I did some shopping at that dreaded Abercrombie Kids this morning...Big O says everyone in 5th grade shops there...I was dressing him in Gymboree last year...I was TOTALLY on borrowed time, wasn't I!??! LOL

& YES, that is Big O! It is crazy how much E looks like him at the same age...it's like he's a clone! ;)

2 comments:

Kim Sue said...

Carly asked me Sunday how much longer she had to wear these scrunchy dresses (smocked). I told her only to church until she out grew the 3 in her closet. Not what she wanted to hear. I'm so glad that she wears a uniform to school.

Jenn said...

Wow! I had to do a double take...they DO look alike!!

A is only going to Kinder this year and she is already picky about wearing "babyish" clothes...who told them they could have an opinion LOL?!?

take a bow Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...