Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rambling Nonsense...

Busy, busy, busy...
That pretty much sums up our summer vacation so far!
Both the kids played regular season ball this spring...E has developed a horrible case of the terrible twos...we have had a STEW of construction workers in our yard...we have had issues with our extremely unstable neighbors...we have had company stay with us...we have had a new dog join our clan...we have had a vehicle wrecked...we have had family move close by from across the state (aka rolling out the welcome wagon) ;)...Since June 19th we have pretty much had ball practice EVERY night from 6-8 pm, played several ballgames in serveral extended locations.....
I am tired.
With just two short weeks left until the first full day of school, the kids and I have a LOT of relaxing to do!!
I woke up really early this morning...I think I've reached the point of exhaustion where you're just not even tired anymore...
I've decided to change some things around my house for the next two weeks. Starting this weekend I am turning the computer OFF and SHUTTING the door to my craft room while the kids are awake! I'm putting my Etsy store on vacation.
And, I am going to PLAY, build forts from pillows, read a gazillion library books, paint messy pictures on a roll of newsprint paper in the garage, swim in the pool instead of playing lifeguard, eat ice cream for lunch, and whatever else my kids want to do...
for the next two weeks I am going to be AWAY.
I mean it! ;)

1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

I hope you have LOADS and LOADS of fun! enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...