Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of JULY!

I have lots to share, but it will have to wait a few more days.
We are having a WONDERFUL visit with some of our very best friends & their children...it is SO much fun to pretend like you're on vacation AT HOME! We've played, gone to the lake, lounged by the pool, gone to the mall & tomorrow night we're headed out to see Kenny in concert!
Here are my crazy kids from LAST year's 4th of July mini-vacation to Chatty, I can't believe how much they have grown!!
I'll get back to posting next week...lots to share...and our boys are headed to the STATE Tournament July 13th,
WHOOO-HOOOO...Go Team!!








Olivia practicing the "Skunk Eye"... ;)

1 comment:

kacey@doodlebugspaper.com said...

Kenny Chesney!! Sounds fun to me :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...