Saturday, June 21, 2008

Miss "Little Precious" is SIX Today!

and I can hardly believe it!She is my gal, she's THE one who started it all.
Having a little lady of my own helped me find my inner domestic (diva), she inspires me in so many ways. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my boys...but, if you have boys & girls you KNOW that girls are just DIFFERENT.

It was after she was born that I taught myself how to sew, how to cook (which I still posess limited ability, haha), began scrapbooking, jewelry making, flower digging...I just became totally domestic the day she came into my life...from the second she came home from the hospital we called her our "Little Precious"...which just seemed like the perfect choice when I was looking for a name for my little side clothing venture. I hope I can always do it justice, as she continues to be the most precious little lady I know!

Here are a few shots of my girl...all the way up to last year exactly 5 years old.
Happy Birthday, Sweet Miss O!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Gosh, get me all misty!

thedomesticdiva said...

Awww!!!! Happy Birthday to Miss Precious!!!

With friendship,
Lisa

Little*Precious Boutique said...

Aw, thank you guys...she had a really fun birthday this year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...