Monday, June 23, 2008

Don't HATE My Cupcakes...

just because they are so BEAUTIFUL! ;)
BAHAHA!

I got lazy & decided not to bake a cake for Olivia's birthday, I thought cupcakes would be much faster! For a normal person they would, but **I** have this unique ability to do everything the HARD WAY! LOL I found these cupcakes online when I was trying to decide what kind of cupcakes I would make...I insantly thought, "HEY, I can do that...easy!"...SEVERAL (Yes, several) hours later (ugh) I had a batch of ADORABLE party cupcakes to share! They were certainly worthy of being photographed! ;)
I had to blog about my cupcakes this morning because my sweet baby sister did not get a chance to come home this past weekend to make fun of my domestic abilities...here you are dearest, fru fru cupcakes made especially with you in mind. ;)


and naturally the child snuck away, changed out of her swimsuit & into a crisp white Strasburg dress just so she could enjoy a lovely CHOCOLATE cupcake!

2 comments:

MsC said...

hehe, I wanna see an "after she ate the cupcake" pic of the dress. LOL

Kim said...

I am as always impressed Sister! One day I will only strive to be as good at that sort of thing as you are!! I hate we missed it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...