Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Computer DIED....

I am going nuts!
My beloved computer has died!
The techie guys came out to do a 911 on it yesterday & apparently I have just worn the poor thing out....:(......LUCKILY, I thought to do a back up just recently & nothing has been lost.
So, I'm posting because I miss blogging...TONS of things have happened to us...kindergarten graduation, 4th grade awards, ballgames, a new addition to our family, my MATILDA JANE order arrived!!! Next week is just as crazy...kindercamp, swimming lessons, etc, etc....WHEW!
I'll be back in (blogging) action with pics & stories to share very soon.
Hope everyone is doing well! :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Whew...you are wearing me out girl with that list ;) Sounds like life is GOOD (minus the computer mishap!)

Can't wait to see more pics when things settle down!

take a bow Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...