Friday, May 2, 2008

MORE shots from Disney...

OK!
I almost have all my Disney shots uploaded & ready to print (and then I have to scrapbook them, holy carp)! Had I not bought this REALLY cool Disneyland scrapbook in one of the gift shops (it's WAY cool, lights up on the cover...very fun), I would TOTALLY do that Photo Book that they make FOR YOU at Shutterfly! They also do this at Snapfish, but I have found the QUALITY to be better at Shutterfly. I only use Snapfish when I need my pics in a jiffy. You can upload them & pick them up in an hour down the road at Walgreen's (and YES, I know you can also do this at Walmart...but I would rather have a ROOT CANAL than have to go there!!)....

anyhooooo....more pics from Disneyland to share...Enjoy! ;)
(oh, & try not to laugh too hard at Dr P on the Mad Hatter Tea Cup ride... & check out this YOU TUBE video...bawahaha)

3 comments:

melbytoast said...

I love the pics!!! So many fun memories from your trip :)

The shot of the kids looking back at you on the Dumbo ride is my favorite! *TOTALLY PERFECT* Oh--I would have that blown up and framed on my wall!

(((hugs))) Kristen

Heather said...

Mrs. P... why do YOU look so uber nervous on the teacup ride?
I totally won't even go on it, BTW. *gag* ;)

Little*Precious Boutique said...

aw, thanks Kristen! We did have a great trip! :)

LOL @ Heather! That's a PROP Tea Cup next to the ride...I'm lookin' nervous because Dr P wouldn't hurry up & take the picture & there was a line of hositle folk WAITING for us to hop out of that cup! BAHAHA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...