Saturday, April 19, 2008

Guess What I Got This Week!!!!!

Oh, & I've had so much fun getting them into frames!
You might remember me telling about our photo shoot with Shannon of Madison Ave Photography. The most incredible pictures arrived at my house this week...I'm slowly, slowly getting them in frames. I just wanted to share my new favorite little spot in the house. The mini hall in the back of my kitchen (which is NOT painted bright ORANGE, it's a spicy color called Burnt Copper...it's totally warm & yummy) .
Anyway, I found these hammered pewter frames & just knew they would look fab up there on my little plate rack with those Southern Living at Home Conroy Candle Sticks! I hardly recognize my kids, they look like I cut pictures out of a magzine or something!! LOL
More to come later, but first I must go out & run the ball season, Saturday morning Rat Race....*sigh*.....Hope everyone has a great weekend!
it'

1 comment:

shannon said...

Those look so cute, thanks for sharing them!! It' always fun to see what everyone does with their images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...