Sunday, March 23, 2008

MORE Magical News...

FINALLY figured out my wee little camera & got all my Disney pictures uploaded! YEAH! However, there are nearly 400 of them...(so, it might take awhile to get them all edited & "shareable").

Anyhooooo, a few years ago when I first began selling boutiques on eBay, I became close pals with these girls who eventually invited me to join their boutique selling group called POP!KIDS...we're really more of a FRIENDS first group of sellers now...most of us are working on other avenues besides ebay, but we STILL do launches & brainstorm whenever we can. It's really funny, we chat daily and where some of us HAVE YET TO EVEN MEET in person, we are the best of friends!

While we were in CA we had the opportunity to meet up with a few of my dear POP! pals in REAL LIFE (see mom, they're not imaginary friends after all...*snicker*)...Amy, Mryinda & Jessica for a fun lunch & afternoon of shopping! It was like we had known each other forever, we talked & laughed & just had the best time! Here are a few of us together, I'm in the red hoodie, Amy's wearing the green top, M has on the black & Jess is in the little white jacket.
The LAST picture is of ME and Shannon Stewart...(you can see me all giddy & excited meeting my camera hero there...LOL) !


1 comment:

kacey@doodlebugspaper.com said...

hi Mandy!!!

I love love love seeing your trip to Disney!! And I can not believe that you squeezed in meeting so many friends! How cool is that?!?!?!

Looks like you had a MAGICAL blast!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...