Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Having a Tee Party!

Now, you probably remember me talking about my friend Amy recently & our POlka Dotted Friendship...and her Super, FUN Web Business www.toteandtee.com.

Well, Amy has been working really hard to take her business to the next level. I am SO proud of her & terribly excited to be one of her very first Tee Party Hostesses! I've been buying from her for three years, the products are unique and FUN & her quality is outstanding!! These are great for your own kids & make GREAT gifts too! If you've not had an opportunity to own one of her tees, you're missing out (and with a TEE Party you get 20% off your order, can't beat that!).

Check out some of the fun tees that she has done for us, they are just adorable!! If you're interested in coming to MY Tee Party (going on this week), just leave a comment with your email addy & I will send you the special code to get 20% off your total order).






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...