Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The POLKA Dotty Friendship


My friendship with Amy began with POLKA DOTS!
A black tee with Red & White Polka Dots, to be exact! ;)
That was the very first tee that we bought from Amy...and, oh...my...MANY, many tees later...we STILL love her work!!
I have had the honor of being Amy's friend for the past three years. She is the incredible heart & talent behind Tote & Tee, some of you might know her on ebay as lovemyapril or that initial tee gal or even as "one of those POP! girls". I know her to be one of the sweetest, most caring, most FUN LOVING, crazy girls around!

She's always there to lend a hand or an ear or even a bit of fabric. I really don't like Diet Coke & she doesn't hold it against me, she accepts me for the Diet Pepsi drinker than I am...She's one of those true friends that any girl would be lucky to have. I am very honored to be one of those lucky girls.

I wanted to blog about her today & share this picture of her girls modeling the latest initial tee that Amy is offering on ebay. THE Red Polka Dot Initial tee! She's also selling these TDF tights & socks!! If you get a chance, DO check her out!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh Mandy!! Look at you being so sweet to me. Well, I have equal thoughts to you and my love for YOU and our Polka DOT twirl skirts. You are known as my friend that makes the polka dot skirts to Abby. hehe

Thanks pal!! Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...